- How do I create an account?
Here are the steps to create an account and order!
- Visit My Account.
- When creating an account, in the Franchisee/Company category specify your university or franchisee and then in the “Bachelor” category write what degree you are studying (or leave blank if you’re not at university) – this is so we know what area to put you in to order your correct uniforms.
- We will approve your account ASAP.
- Once your account is approved, go into the “Shop” tab and select the items you would like to purchase and check out.
- I have made an account but why can’t I see the items I need to order?
When you make your online account, our team must approve it and place you into your correct buyers’ group before you can purchase online. You should expect your account to be approved within a few hours if it is created during our office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm). However, accounts created outside there hours will be approved the following business day.
- What does account pending mean?
Pending accounts means the account is still awaiting approval by our team! Hang tight, we aim to approve new accounts within a 1-2 hours.
- The password I was given is not working – what do I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an email to reset your password.
- I am waiting to receive an email, but it has not appeared in my inbox yet – what is next?
Sometimes our emails are sent to the “spam” inbox and can be easily missed. Also, please make sure your email is spelt correctly. If you still have not received a reply within a few days, please resend the email or give us a call on 07 3245 4809.
- Where do I go to buy uniforms on the website?
After your account has been approved, please have a look under the “shop” tab on the website and you will be able to select the items you would like to purchase and check out!
- I accidentally selected payment as “Corporate Account”, what does that mean?
Corporate account means you will receive an invoice which you can choose to do a bank transfer or pay over the phone. Details on how to do this will be included in that email as well! Please allow up to 3 days to receive your invoice!
- My account says “Payment Completed” but when will it get delivered?
When the payment is completed, we aim to send your items on the same day the order is paid for. Sometimes, we are still waiting on stock to fulfil your order and we will send it a few days later. So don’t worry! Your order is not far away.
- Do I receive shipping confirmation when my order has shipped?
We do not send shipping details out with every order unfortunately. Orders usually take 1-2 days to arrive if you are in local Brisbane area, so we do not tend to provide it. However, when you place your order, in the “notes” section please specify that you want your shipping details when it gets sent and we can provide it to you in an email.
- If my order says “Completed”, is it ready for me to pick up?
Not quite yet! Your online order might say “Completed” but your order at the warehouse might not be. When your order is ready to be collected, you will receive an email stating “Your Order is Ready for Pick Up” and it will provide all the details you need to come and collect your order from our warehouse.
- How long does it take to ship?
It depends on where you are located and the postal system – which can be very tedious and slow at times. Generally, orders in the local Brisbane area take 1-2 days to be delivered and outside QLD or greater Brisbane can take up to 3-7 days to be sent. If you are unsure where your order is, please give us a call and we can track down where it is.
- Why is the shipping added after I have placed my order?
Shipping costs depend on which courier we use and where the package is being sent. In the future we are planning to incorporate the shipping automatically, but in the meantime, we try and apply shipping that has the lowest cost with a reliable postal service.
- Why has there been more that $9.90 added to my shipping price?
Shipping costs depend on which courier we use and where the package is being sent. Greater Brisbane and outside Queensland usually incurs a high fee due to the resources it takes to be delivered. We also trust other services over some postal companies to delivery packages in a timely and safe manner. So, to ensure your package is delivered in the best way possible, it sometimes means the postage price might be slightly higher.
- I have ordered the wrong size uniform, what should I do?
If the uniform is unworn, in resalable condition, have their original tags and you have the invoice, yes you will be able to exchange the uniforms for a different size. To do this, you will need to send the scrub back to us, and when we receive it, we will send the correct size you are after. Or, if you would like to come into our store at Capalaba, we will be able to do the exchange in store (which is the easiest option).
- The uniform I received is not what I ordered; how do I get this amended?
Please call us or email us to let us know about the mistake. Let us know the correct size or items you expected to receive, and we will send you the correct item with a return, labelled satchel. We then ask that you take the return satchel to your local Australia Post office or drop it off at a red Australia Post delivery box and it can be sent back to us, all compensated by Whatsinaname.
- I have worn my uniform a few times and I do not think it is the right size, can I return it?
Unfortunately, no. We only accept returns on items in a resalable condition, have their original tags and are unworn.
- I’m a student, can I come and try on the uniform before I buy them?
Of course, we have a showroom and change room for students to try on their uniforms before ordering online or purchasing in-store. Our office is located at 3/14 Christine Place, Capalaba and we are open from 9:00am – 4:30pm, Monday- Friday.
- Do I need an appointment to come in store?
No appointment needed – walk-ins welcome.
- When will I get my uniforms?
When we have received all the uniform orders, we begin the process of preparing them. It will take a few months after they have been ordered for them to arrive at your university.
- If I selected “delivery” or “pick-up” when I placed my order, will it be sent to the university still?
Yes, it will be sent to your university. Unless you specifically request that you want it sent to your delivery address. Please note a postal fee will be added. Otherwise, all the uniforms will be sent to your university with free shipping.
- Can I do a payment plan?
Yes, you can! When you order your uniforms, please write in the notes/comments section when placing your order that you would like a payment plan. You will receive an email with an invoice attached providing details for an EFT transfer. This is a very self-motivated arrangement and as the payments come through, we will take them off your order until it is paid in full. We will not be following you up on this but if you need anything, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- What happens if my uniform does not fit?
If the uniform is unworn and in resalable condition, have their original tags and you have the invoice, yes you will be able to exchange the item for a different size. To do this, you will need to send the uniform or item back to us, and when we receive it, we will send the different size you are after. Or, if you would like to come into our store at Capalaba, we will be able to do the exchange in store (which is the easiest option). Please write a note on the parcel so we know why the product is being returned.
- Not all the items I ordered were in my pack, what should I do?
Please email or call us and we will let you know the steps to rectify our mistake and get you the correct products!