Adding your logo to uniforms and merchandise increases your brands exposure. We have various decoration services available that suit all the products that we have on offer. See below for a list of some of the decoration methods we can provide.
Embroidering your logo adds a sense of quality to your garment, it is also a longer lasting method of decoration.
Our embroiderers digitise your logo and then load it into an embroidery machine. Your item is placed into special embroidery frames which hold them securely in place in the machine. Thread colours are assigned to the design to match your logo.
Benefits of embroidering a product:
- Long lasting
- Provides a sense of quality
- Hundreds of thread colours.
Screen printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for branding flat or cylindrical objects.
Pad printing uses a silicone pad to transfer an image to a product from a laser etched printing plate. It is one of the most popular and affordable ways of branding promotional products due to its ability to reproduce images on uneven or curved products and print multiple colours in a single pass.
Laser engraving produces a permanent natural finish using a laser to mark the product. Different materials produce different effects when engraved so to avoid uncertainty pre-production samples are recommended.
- Higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
- The branding becomes part of the surface and is permanent.
- Gives a similar finish to etching on glassware at a much lower cost.
- Can mark curved or uneven products.
- Can produce variable data including individual names.
- The product can be shipped as soon as marking is finished.
Monday to Friday
9am – 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed